Sunchild LLC dba KOZA (“us”, “we” and “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of those who use and order products on our website www.koza.uk.com
What data do you collect from me?
When you use our website, we may collect data in the following ways:
- Data you submit to us. You may provide us with data about yourself from time to time, such as when purchasing an item, or by communicating with us (for example to request information about, or report a problem with, our website or our products). This data may include your name, address, e-mail, phone number and payment details.
- Technical data we collect from you
Technical data, about your device and your visit, which is generated when you use our website will be collected by us. This may include:
- Device data: we may collect data on the type of device or platform (such as a computer or mobile device) used by you to access our website. This can include data about the device itself, its operating system, the web-browser type and version you use and your browser language and plug-ins. Additional data may be collected when you access our website from a mobile device, for example data relating to your mobile network, device and telephone number.
- Location data: your use of our website may generate geographical data, such as the location or time zone of a device or IP address, which we may collect.
- Log data about your visit: use of our website automatically generates data about your unique visit which we may collect. This can include uniform resource locators (URLs), data about your internet service provider, the number and timing of clicks to and from our website content; which products you view; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Data about your interactions: our website may provide you with the opportunity to interact with website content in certain ways, such as by sharing on social media. These interactions create data, for example, the contents of a post or comment, or whether a story was shared using a particular social media network.
How and why do you use my data?
We shall respect and protect the privacy of your data, and it will only be used as necessary for the purposes set out below.
- Data you submit to us.
We may use this data in order to:
- take and fulfill customer orders for products;
- process payment for your products;
- obtain credit authorization from your card issuer;
- contact you with any queries about your order;
- optimize your experience when using our website and allow you to use its interactive features;
- contact you with relevant information about us, our website and our products. If you do not wish to receive such communications you can unsubscribe at any time;
- delete or anonymize your data, and/or combine your data with other data we have collected.
- Technical data we collect
We may use this data to:
- administer our website and for our own troubleshooting, analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- improve and optimize our website and the way content is presented;
- keep our website safe and secure;
- allow you to use interactive features of our website;
- measure the effectiveness of advertising, and deliver relevant advertising which matches user interests and preferences;
- make suggestions about goods and services provided by us or third parties which may be of interest to you; and
- delete or anonymize your data, and/or combine your data with other data we have collected.
- Data we receive from third parties
Data obtained from third parties may be used for the same purposes as data you provide us or data we collect, and may also be deleted or anonymized and/or combined with other data we have collected.
Will you disclose my data to third parties?
We may share data we collect with any related company in our corporate group and with selected third parties including:
- our business partners, suppliers, agents and sub-contractors in order to provide our services (for example where we enter into agreements with third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf); and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement of our website and the services we provide.
We may disclose data we collect to third parties:
- if KOZA undergoes a change of control or any of its business or assets are sold or transferred (in which case we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer);
- if KOZA or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case data held by us about our website users will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your data in order to comply with any legal obligation or legal process (for example, a court order), or in order to enforce or apply our contractual rights or any other agreement; in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of KOZA, our website users, or others. This includes exchanging data with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
How and where do you store my data?
How do you ensure my data is secure?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data (and endeavor to only work with third parties who provide equivalent protections). However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We do our best to protect your data, though we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at your own risk.
What about hyperlinks and links to other websites?
Our website may provide links to and from the websites of our affiliates, business partners and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites privacy policies or for the way in which third party websites collect or process data. Please check these policies before you submit any data to these websites. You understand, acknowledge and agree that all access to and use of any such third party website by you shall be at your own risk.
How can I find out about your use of my data?
You have the right to access personal data held by us and, if that personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to have it amended. For further information on how to access your personal data please email us at email@example.com
Your California Privacy Rights
California resident customers of ours have a right to obtain a list of personal information that we may have disclosed to affiliates for their marketing purposes or to unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes. A California customer may contact us and request the general list of personal information shared and the companies among which it is shared. This request may be sent electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to these requests for the list within 30 days. Written requests may be sent to Sunchild LLC dba KOZA, 196 Columbia Street #1, Brooklyn, NY 11231. Requests for this information that come to us through other channels may result in a delayed response.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a computer file consisting of letters and numbers which is installed on your device when you visit a website and which allow our website to recognize a user and retain that user’s preferences when they return. Cookies do not collect data, instead they serve to act as unique identifiers, or information caches, which can be used to identify a user’s preferences, settings or previous activity and which in turn enable website operators to provide an optimized, improved and more individualized browsing experience.
Use of our website may also result in Local Shared Objects (LSOs), including ‘flash cookies’, being stored on your device. LSOs have a similar function to cookies, but are designed to function with specific applications (such as Adobe Flash Player). We may use local storage facilities in order to provide you with both online and offline functionality for our website. For example, local storage may be used to store website content on the device for access when the device is not connected to the internet.
Some internet browsers will temporarily store website data using a process known as ‘caching’. The creation of a website cache may improve loading speed and responsiveness and, in some cases, provide offline functionality. Most internet browsers support HTML 5 which permits website caching. Website caching typically requires greater storage capacity than cookies which, in turn, may provide greater improvements in speed and functionality.
Cookies distinguish you from other users of our website. For example, we use them to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used. This allows us to optimize your individual browsing experience and improve our service to you.
How do I disable cookies?
While we advise that you allow the installation of cookies on your browser or device when using our website, you are not obliged to do so and you can choose to reject cookies and LSOs by adjusting the settings for your browser or device. You can also delete those which already exist using the settings on your browser and/or device (however, this may interfere with your use of our website and adversely affect your browsing experience).